Friday, February 03, 2006

Light relief

After the events of the past week we have the Grey Ladies here tonight. Who they (I hear you ask)
Well, they're paranormal investigators and they're coming to commune with our (supposedly) impressive collection of ghosts. Unfortunately they won't be bringing their medium with them. She's unwell and therefore isn't a happy medium at all. They'll be arriving in the evening to take temperature and emf readings(?) and holding a "night vigil".

I shall have to hide my natural cynicism of all things supernatural and try to keep a straight face. Fortunately having met them I know they don't take themselves too seriously.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 pm, Blogger Guy Kewney said...

oh, dear, a happy medium. Oh...

I hope, nonetheless, that her illness was not unforeseen?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home