Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Late one evening...

I drove up to Edinburgh yesterday evening. The view over the Leaderfoot viaduct and the Eildon hills was spectacular with a "Red sky at night - nuclear device detonated over Galashiels" type sunset. Sadly no pictures as I was driving (and didn't have a camera with me)

While I was away
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this happened. I don't know if they got exact measurements for the door position or if they just guessed. I hope it was the former. D*****'s here tomorrow for a check on progress and I doubt if he'll be impressed. None of the problems in the new bathrooms have been sorted and while the windows now open, they aren't correctly weighted. Progress has been ridiculously slow and no-one on site seems to have much idea of what is expected.

Still. Mustn't grumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home