Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rare sighting of endangered species

Which means that the plumber's here! I may resort to locking him in until the job's finished but hope that it won't be necessary. Two joiners are also here - we should have 6.

Overcast and cool in Jed - a change from the toasty hot weather we've been having. Yesterday was a fairly quiet day in the bar which L did most of herself as we have staff off sick. She's having a lie in and I'm doing the breakfasts. We have five people which would normally need both of us, but as the golfers wanted a 7am breakfast I could do the lot myself. The difficulty is when you have a full house (14 at present) and they all turn up at once.

I have bought lots of pipe insulation which is going round the feeds to the hand built cellar cooling device to try to stop it dripping water everywhere. Even commercial air conditioners seem to do this, so it may be a difficult task. We will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home